Visual Cash Focus User and Software Support
Are you well supported? Can you obtain great technical and friendly support for your other systems?
It may surprise you but we really enjoy customer calls. It’s a great way of keeping in touch with what you are doing and they provide a vital source of feedback to the programmers on what needs to be done. If it’s in the weekend note that calls may be diverted to a cell phone but often within a minute or so we will have you under way again.
We know that you work late and in the weekends to meet planning and reporting deadlines. Unfortunately is unavoidable and seems to be the norm these days, but what could be worse than having a problem and not being able to fix it? Not only could it ruin your day wasting valuable time but you’d run the risk of frustrating others with a missed deadline.
To avoid this ever happening – just call Steve on 021 463 594 and ask about our optional user support and software maintenance arrangement. You may be surprised at just how little the cost is.
The objective of our support arrangement is to provide you with:
- Unlimited 7 day phone and email support – so you can call anytime you need help
- User Tips – Instructions that you can edit for your own internal procedures and staff training
- Software updates – containing important fixes and new features to keep your software up to date and working error free
- Confidential review of your models for any set up inconsistencies or issues
- Phone/email/Skype sessions to go over any problems or set up issues
- Bi-Weekly email tips based on questions from other users
- Discounted training courses that qualify for CE hours
- Discounted NEW versions
- Access to a secure user group forum
Already this year we are up to version 8.4 which includes many improvements and features from our lengthy wish list. To check what version you have, simply open a model and from the main screen click Help and About.
We have FOUR “user support and software maintenance” options to choose from. Subscriptions can be monthly via an A/p below or paid annually for a modest discount.
- Gold $125 p/m – Multi-user – network version
- Silver $95 p/m – Single user – network version
- Bronze $75 p/m – Single user – PC installation
- Standard $50 p/m – Single user – PC without updates
Sign up today:
Contact us through our contact form or ring Carole on 04 479 3039 and we will do the rest.
When you sign up we will provide you with over $5,000 worth of system documentation for FREE. Documentation that you can customise into your own procedures and for staff training.
- Same version updates. These are released every 2 – 3 months and are advertised via email. Updates include fixes for user identified issues and add new requested functionality.
- Seven day support – since we know users often work weekends to complete urgent tasks we are available to help when you need it. This covers registrations for new PC’s and any phone assistance with the creating or finishing of a model.
- Confidential reviews of your completed model for any set up inconsistencies. Often a second review will find issues that are not that obvious and this will enable you to sort before the client or Bank notices them.
- Phone/email/skype sessions to plan models with tips on the most efficient set up method before you start. This will save you time and help you complete the result under budget.
- Bi -weekly email tips based on user questions. There are many ways of tackling the same issue. Often seeing or hearing about what some one else has done will spark an idea.
- Discounted VCF training courses that qualify for CE hours.
- Discounted NEW versions. New versions occur every 3 years or so and are the result of consolidating all the separately commissioned client features back into one new version.
- Pay our normal hourly rate for support calls of $155 plus GST per hour (note that we have a minimum charge of $38.75 plus GST).
- Pay the full cost of updates.
- Pay the full cost for courses.
Note that if the software fails due to a change in Windows or corruption outside our control and it cannot be fixed by the “built in” restore methods, the worst case is that you will need to purchase latest version.
There is no charge for re-registering the software onto a new PC’s etc unless its for an additional copy.