Cash Focus is a ready to go database solution that just needs populating to produce accurate profit & loss, balance sheets and cash flow reports for even the most complex organisations. It was built by a team of accountants and programmers that believe if an organisation can be modelled via manual spread sheets then software can do it better and faster without any of the related issues. By uploading your ledger chart of accounts, budgets and assumptions it becomes perfectly customised to fit your organisation.
You can implement it your self by following our step by step user guides or have an expert take you through the process.
So what issues does Cash Focus solve?
- Line by line account integration with your ledger system to ensure accurate data transfers and budget to actual comparison’s
- A rolling forecast process that eliminates all manual processing to reduce typical month end reporting time to just 6-7 minutes
- The linking of your key activity drivers and assumptions to variable revenues and expenses
- What if’s on all drivers, revenues, expenses and cash flow assumptions without loss of integrity
- Multiple Inventory management methodologies to cater for seasonal purchases, target levels, WIP, manufacturing and project costs
- Currency conversions of your overseas subsidiary’s and other foreign currency revenues and expenses
- No formulas, instead a ledger style Dr/Cr drill down for verifying every results
- Consolidation and intercompany eliminations are automated
- Calculation of all HP/Leases, loans and overdraft requirements
- Depreciation on all Fixed Assets including adjustments for CAPEX and revaluations
- Multiple profit centre management with automated consolidation, area or responsibility reporting
- Windows7, Windows8, Terminal and Citrix server
- A friendly user face that’s hard to break and easily shared
So if you need to change the way you plan and report then request a no obligation trial of a “ready to go system” that won’t break the bank.
“Its working brilliantly. I am up to speed with entering actuals as they are done.
We have used the programme a lot this year with planning scenarios.
Its brilliant – no issues at all.”
Mark Baillie, Finance Manager, H. G. Leach & Co. Ltd
“I use it lots and love it! The best budgeting/cash flow forecasting software I have used.” Lisa – Managing Director, LSH Business Services Ltd